Community Crossroads’ Virtual Fundraiser Was Successful Thanks To YOU!
On Tuesday, June 9 at 6:00 PM, we began our first ever 24-hour virtual fundraiser. For those 24 hours, members of the Community Crossroads Board of Directors, longtime fundraiser attendees, employees, families, friends and supporters of nonprofits in New Hampshire chose to give. By doing so, each and every one of them are helping to make a difference in the lives of families and individuals.
We raised over $3,700 thanks to the generosity of so many people. Due to these donations, families and individuals will:
- Have the ability to receive basic necessities such as groceries, cleaning supplies and/or PPE.
- Receive respite time that will help a parent or caregiver have time to do what they need while their child spends time with the respite provider.
- Give an individual the opportunity to attend therapy that is needed in their life.
- Have the funds to repair and/or modify any repairs on their home or vehicle.
- Be provided with technology that will help both their social and educational skills.
Receiving access to any of the above is going to greatly improve a family or individual’s quality of life.
The fundraiser was completed through the NH Center for Nonprofits and included over 450 New Hampshire nonprofits.