Choices for Independence (CFI)
What is CFI?
The CFI program at Community Crossroads came about in an effort to build a more comprehensive and rounded agency. The intent of the CFI waiver is to support individuals in NH to be able to choose to live in their chosen homes. Under the Choices for Independence Waiver (CFI) is an actively growing part of our business providing Independent Case Management Services. We currently serve individuals in 7 counties throughout New Hampshire. Becoming a preferred vendor for this valuable Medicaid waiver has become a natural mechanism for our agency to extend its mission.
How does the CFI program work?
- Individuals that qualify for the Choices for Independence waiver may choose Community Crossroads for their Case Management.
- Case Managers are responsible to establish services, meet regularly with each person and advocate for all services critical to their medical care needs to support them in their desire to remain in their homes and out of nursing care facilities.
- Typical services may include but are certainly not limited to:
- Personal Care
- Home Health Aides
- Meals on Wheels
- Adult Medical Day Services
- Personal Emergency Response Systems.