Who We Serve
A Comprehensive Agency
As a comprehensive human services agency, Community Crossroads coordinates a vast array of services to individuals in need of long-term supports throughout their lifespan. These include:
- Family Support to families of children and adults from birth to elder years,
- Infants and toddlers from birth to age 3 with developmental delays or disabilities through Early Supports and Services
- School Age Children from ages 3 to 21 with developmental disabilities
- Children from ages 3-21 with chronic health conditions through Partners in Health
- Adults with developmental disabilities from age 21 to elder years.
- Adults with acquired brain disorders which occur before age 60 but do not meet the definition of a developmental disability.
- Seniors and other adults with chronic illnesses under the Choices for Independence (CFI) waiver.
- In addition, all people we serve regardless of age or disability are eligible for Specialty Services such as Oral Healthand Representative Payee services.