Disability Related Hot Topics
The Hot Topic links below are a valuable resource for advocates and policy makers to either help talk about and/or understand some of the most pressing issues on the minds of individuals with disabilities and their families. Feel free to share with other advocates, legislators, and your networks.
- Chapter RSA 171-A (The Law at the Root of the Rights for Citizens with Developmental Disabilities and their Families)
- Employment for People with Disabilities
- Meeting the Needs of People with Intellectual Disabilities and Co-Occuring Mental Health Diagnosis
- NH Values & the NH Advantage as they relate to our support system for citizens with developmental disabilities
- NH Special Education– A Tradition of Education Excellence and Opportunity for ALL
- The “Wait List“! What is really means for citizens with developmental disabilities and their families
- What Makes Community Crossroads Unique?
- Paid Family Medical Leave & It’s Importance to People with Disabilities and their Families