Adult Service Coordinator and Family Support Coordinator
Are you seeking a full-time job where the work you do makes a positive impact on the lives of others in the community? Are you looking to grow your career with a focused and energetic agency? Community Crossroads is a recognized leader in the state whose mission is to provide excellent services and supports to children and adults with developmental and intellectual disabilities.
We are looking to add to our professional team of Service Coordinators. In this role, you will ensure the people we serve receive the quality services they need to be successful in their lives and in their communities. Ideal candidates will demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills, be highly organized, have an optimistic attitude, and demonstrate a commitment to the important work we do!
- Become familiar with community resources and connect individuals and families with the resources they need.
- Advocate on an agency and statewide level for services and supports needed.
- Ensure that individuals are given the necessary services they require, as well as following up with ongoing service needs.
- Maintain good relationships with the families and individuals served, as well as vendor agencies.
- Represent the agency in a professional manner.
- Bachelors in Human Services, Psychology, Social Work or related field.
- 1-3 years of case management/rehabilitation or family support experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
Community Crossroads offers a supportive team environment and opportunity for professional growth. We offer an array of benefits that you can personalize to your needs. These include medical and dental coverage, STD & LTD, retirement and flexible spending accounts. We also offer a generous package of earned and holiday time and provide ongoing professional training; tuition reimbursement; on-site wellness classes; and a flexible work schedule.
Please email cover letter and resume to Meaghan Calvo
As a learning organization, Community Crossroads values the opportunity to support students interested in careers in human services through internships, work study positions, or community service requirements.
We are willing to work with students and their advisers to customize programs in a variety of human service disciplines as well as business and administrative support functions.
For more information contact Jennifer Bertrand (603) 893-1299, ext. 358
Partner Organization’s Job Opportunities
Community Crossroads contracts with many partner organizations who provide the direct services to the individuals served through our agency. Our partner organizations assist people to obtain and maintain employment, access their communities, enhance their daily living skills, social connections and relationships. There are many employment and career opportunities available through these organizations.
For details on current opportunities, please check out the information for each organization or click on their link.
Phone: (603) 883-6163, ext. 17
Phone: (866) 761-1347